Reunión del Bangkok Spanish Club: Salsa y Reggeton el miércoles 18 en Bangkok

Sanjai, el creador del grupo del Meetup "Bangkok Spanish Club" ha organizado una nueva cena para el próximo miércoles 18 de agosto a las 19:30 en el pub Temples en Sukhumvit Soi 11.

El texto en inglés:

Hola Amigos  

We had a good party last time at Los Cabos with about 45 people attending,a warm welcome to all new members.Some of the girls were wild and were having a good time dancing. I am sorry I could not upload the pictures as the pictures are with Rex and hope that he can upload them for us soon.  We are having our next party at Temples in Sukhumvit Soi 11.We have had a party here before,its a nice place and quite poplular.We will meet at 7.30 pm for dinner,we have a 15% discount on food and happy hour for the entire night.Happy hour includes draft beer for Baht 112 including taxes.As you all know Temples is next to Bed Supper Club,a 10 min walk from BTS Nana into Sukhumvit Soi 11.  We will be having DJ Jose playing Salsa,Mirengue & Bachata untill midnight and after midnight he will be playing Reggeton. I will try to have free salsa lessons but I am not sure yet,I will try to organise before the 18th.  Look forward to see you all again and have fun together.Pls dont forget to RSVP yes and tell your friends about it too.  

Take Care Sanjay 

Bangkok 10110   - Thailand

Wednesday, August 18 at 7:30 PM

La información completa la podéis encontrar en la página de Meetup del grupo.

Etiquetas: