Último envío
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 8 años 2 meses
se unió: 01/02/2011 - 16:39
The Big Night Out - Bangkok ► ► Mishmash Mustache◄◄ 30th - Sep - 2011

Taxonomy upgrade extras:

The Big Night Out - Bangkok ► ► Mishmash Mustache◄◄

THEMED NIGHT: Mishmash Mustache

= mous·tache: the hair growing on the human upper lip, especially when cultivated and groomed.

Beware: Anyone who comes without one will receive one painted with a permanent marker MWAHHAHA! ! =

❐ 7pm to 9pm: 
Meeting Point: Coyote on Convent 
A Mexican bar in central Silom, with 64 different margaritas cocktails. We don’t have offers here yet, however im trying to extend their “happy hour” from the moment we get in until we get out only for us ( the ones wearing a mustache)

►Location: http://www.coyoteonconvent.com/map.html

❐ 9pm to 12am: 
The Barbican 
We have been here once before, it was very nice so we are returning again. It is a nice wooden modern british pub in soi thaniya in Silom, the atmosphere is friendly and beers are awesome.  For offers here im waiting a reply for the manager Billy who was the old manager in the Bullshead pub. A very great bloke.
►Location: http://www.greatbritishpub.com/barbican/map.asp

❐ 12pm to 2am+: 
Tapas

We try going once again, this time around a little bit earlier so we can dance to some nice drumming tunes.

The Tapas Room Club is a homely place with a range of music that will suit everyone’s taste. On the second floor the DJ’s turn up the beat and on the roof, there’s a room for a private party.

Once you’ve been there you’ll want to go back!
Entrance Fee its normally 100thb or 200thb with one drink for "free" Inside you can order jugs of cocktails from about 300thb.

We have no offers here however. 

►Location: Silom Soi 4

❐ 2am to 6am: 
I have no idea what will be or won’t be open from here on, so we will need to do a “taxi roulette” and see where we end up.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Friday night to socialize, make new friends and party like animals!!!

►►Any questions on how to arrive, please call Luis @ 081 829 1196◄◄

Desconectado/a

Juan, te apuntas pa maniana? y si eso alguno mas?

Design is the application of intent, the opposite of happenstance and an antidote to accident.

Desconectado/a

que mas da, yo tengo un meeting a las 5 de maniana. Y como ya le he dicho a mi jefe y al cliente, seguramente apestare a alcohol y tendre una gran hangover porke a mi no me quita nadie el salir un viernes por la noche y resto de fin de semana, que son mis unicos dias libres.

Design is the application of intent, the opposite of happenstance and an antidote to accident.

Imagen de Pii Jay
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 8 años 9 meses
se unió: 16/01/2011 - 11:32

Documentos graficos de ayer. smiley

[[wysiwyg_imageupload:505:]][[wysiwyg_imageupload:506:]][[wysiwyg_imageupload:507:]][[wysiwyg_imageupload:508:]][[wysiwyg_imageupload:509:]][[wysiwyg_imageupload:510:]]

Imagen de loncho
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 6 años 10 meses
se unió: 26/05/2010 - 17:46

yo cada viernes noche, lo unico que me pregunto es ¿habra caido la sudafricana?................Javi, tenias que abrir un hilo con el tema. jejejejejeje

Imagen de Pii Jay
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 8 años 9 meses
se unió: 16/01/2011 - 11:32

@loncho, este viernes conoci en persona (y me tome un par de cervezas) al marido de la sudafricana que acababa de llegar a Bangkok. Por suerte y como me dijo , (creo que fue @LuisF o "Er Paco" ) pude mirarle a la cara y reir ya que nada paso entre su mujer y yo. smiley

Imagen de loncho
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 6 años 10 meses
se unió: 26/05/2010 - 17:46

ufffffff, eso es un dato nevo, no sabiamos nada del marido, ahora soy de la opinion de que tubiste suerte de no tener nada, habiendo tantas mujeres como hay ¿para que hacerselo con la de otro?